Wordpress has release the new plugging of WP Missed Schedule Fix Failed Future Posts on 2013-5-31. Users plagued by missed schedule post error now can download on http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-missed-schedule/
This plugin not decrase server performaces, why it check WordPress "Virtual Cron Job" Function Behavior, to no waste resources, and not "Physical Cron Job" at scale!
For not use too many resources, process 10 items per session, every 1 minute.
The default 10 Failed Future Posts per session, every 1 minute, was introduced for compatibility with default WordPress Items Feed Syndication.
This plugin is designed, on fact, for heavy use of Scheduled Future Posts and RSS Grabbing (as FeedWordPress or WP-O-Matic), but also work well with a simple WordPress Blog or for use as a CMS.
New WP Missed Schedule Features and Future Updates.
1. √ Introducing (a New Idea of sLa) Check Key Tag Authenticity.
2. √ Added Support for WordPress 3.6+ Coming Soon Release.
3. √ Compatibility of W3 Total Cache and other Caching Plugins.
4. √ JetPack and others Social Publishing Plugins Transparency.
5. √ Interference Free with others Scheduled Cron Jobs a scale.
6. √ All in One Gold Versions with vary Frequency of Checking.
7. √ HyperDB Table Query Formatting Compatibility.
8. √ Preemptive Support WordPress 3.7+ ~ 3.8+ Future Releases.
9. Introducing Check Plugin Authenticity Before Activation.
1. Admin Dasboard Options Control Panel.
2. Admin or User Customization of all Plugin Options.
3. Manual change the User Level Permissions.
4. Manual change the Frequency of Checking.
5. Manual change the Number of Sessions.
6. Manual change the Number of Failed Posts Fixed.
7. Manual Scheduling Plugin Action.
8. Enable or Disable Header and Footer Log.
In the Future Version 2013/214 of this plugin, it will be introduced the New Admin Dasboard Options Control Panel to Optimize all of its Features!
Scheduled Posts Regression #22944 fixed on WP 3.5.1 is not related to this plugin.
The configuration of this plugin is Automattic! and not need other actions from the Administrator except installing, uninstall or delete it, but, for completely automatization, try on put it on /mu-plugin/ directoy, and also your activation is Automattic! starting from first installation.
No need to delete anything from hosting space when deactivate!
No need to delete anything from hosting space when deleted!
No need to delete anything from the database when deactivate!
No need to delete anything from the database when deleted!
No need to delete anything from the wp_option when deactivate!
No need to delete anything from the wp_option when deleted!
wp_option table is auto cleaned when deactivate or deleted!
Not need other actions except installing or uninstall it!
Full Compatible with WordPress Versions from 2.6+ to 3.5+ add Preemptive Support for Coming Soon 3.6+ and Future 3.7+ ~ 3.8+ Releases. Ready to Single, Network Multisite installations, and old WPMU 2.6+ to 2.9+ (latest is 2.9.2) Multi Users. Also it is possible to work on old versions from 2.1+ to 2.5+ (latest is 2.5.1) and legacy 2.0+ branch, but the result is not guaranteed. Run on Shared, Dedicated, Cloud and VPS Hosting, with high and low resources. Work under GPLv2 or later License. Implement GNU style coding standard indentation.