2013年7月9日星期二

Do you know that there is a search engine for the RC hobby? Update!!!

Find this (Do you know that there is a search engine for the RC hobby?) via @jose tweet. Share with all RC enthusiasts.

Don't you love when people is very responsive and are willing to take action immediately in order to help you? That is what happened to me last week when I published the article about the search engine www.whichhobbystore.com. Preeti Juneja sent me some comments the same day that I published the article and today I will mention them here since I find very important what he has to say. This is the update of a previous article called "Do you know that there is a search engine for the RC hobby?" . To me this is translated in commitment and willingness to help. I think if you decide to go with them it'll be a good move since they seem to be very responsive.

没有评论:

发表评论